Monday, April 25, 2016

Have I Done Any Good? The No-Guilt Version.

1. Have I done any good in the world today? That depends upon who you ask? I think I've done quite alright, folded laundry all night, and I'm thinking of sleeping at last. Tis noble, I know, to have a clean house, just in case The Prophet stops by, but only she who has children will know what I mean when I tell you "I promise I try" ...So wake up and look at your list. You've got 2 ward sisters in need. And your husband is gone, visit teaching at 1, and a Presidency Meeting at 6! 2. Have I done any good in the world today? Well, I managed to feed the cat. I prayed for patience and pow'r, took a 2 minute shower and Sunday's lesson prep just began. I hope that I make it, I just want a break. One more meeting and I'm going to explode! If I miss self-reliance, will I be non-compliant? Dear Bishop, just please let me know. So wake-up and and look at your list, you've got 2 ward sisters in need, and your husband's neglected, it's not what's expected..and a presidency meeting at 6! 3. Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need? I'm sure doing my best, I know life is a test. I'm on a journey and hope to succeed. I'll look out for you. Please look out for me. We all need some help on our way. Only Jesus was perfect. The rest of us...not. And if you fall on your face, it's ok. But get up...and do all you can. There's still two more things on the list. Tell your loved ones you love them. Tell God that you trust Him. Oh...and a presidency meeting at 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment